First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Continental Belt Tensioner 4138Shop All Continental
Part # 4138
SKU # 821184
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 1
This Continental OETechnology Series™ belt tensioner is manufactured by the original equipment (O.E.) supplier and offers the O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket. This popular tensioner was designed for the Audi® and Volkswagen® family of engines. It looks, fits, and performs as the original part being replaced. "O.E. Exact - original equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, this Continental OETechnology Series™ tensioner for the aftermarket does not have the OE P/N on the part but it is identical in every way. The tensioner maintains the O.E. round spring technology as well as a heavy duty polymer pulley for optimum performance and durability. To assist with belt removal and installation, this tensioner is equipped with a lift feature and pin that holds the tensioner open during belt routing.
- The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- Changing the belt and tensioner together can extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor
- Internal round spring technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life the internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit and performance
- Tensioner pulley is constructed utilizing heavy duty steel and a premium 6203 bearing for long life and optimum performance
- Installation instructions included