First, set your vehicle
Continental Belt Tensioner 49455K2Shop All Continental
The original tensioner on this Toyota vehicle was a hydraulic design that often exhibited a low frequency noise during early morning cool/cold start-ups. There have been a number of fixes recommended for this problem without much success. The continental OE series® fix-kit uses various components of the latest tensioner, belt, and alternator pulley technology to offer a permanent solution. The kit consists of a new tensioner with a mechanical spring, a new decoupling alternator pad pulley, and a new continental serpentine belt. Continental OE series® understands the drives and offers this solution to resolve this problem.
- Changing the belt and tensioner together can extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor
- Manufactured by the world's largest original equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life
- Installation instructions included
- Instructions included
- Heavy duty polymer pulley
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost