First, set your vehicle
Continental Idler Pulley 49455K1Shop All Continental
The front-end accessory drive system on this vehicle has historically had problems with excessive noise and vibrations. As a fix to these issues, Continental OE Technology Series™ offers this kit to fix the problem once and for all! The kit consists of a redesigned tensioner (replacing the hydraulic strut with a spring-loaded strut), a new decoupler type pulley (the original is a solid pulley) for the alternator, and a new continental serpentine belt. Note: the kit includes a warning label to notify mechanics that the original drive has been upgraded.
- Changing the belt and tensioner together can extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor
- Manufactured by the world's largest original equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys
- Installation instructions included
- Instructions included
- Kit includes: tensioner, alternator pulley, and serpentine belt
- Heavy duty polymer pulley
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost