Continental Idler Pulley 8012
This Continental OETechnology Series pulley is manufactured by one of the worlds largest original equipment (O.E.) belt tensioning suppliers. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material and tolerance specs and meets performance and durability requirements.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit and performance
- Heavy duty steel pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- High temperature thermoplastic pulley
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?