Continental Idler Pulley 8016
This Continental OETechnology Series pulley is manufactured by one of the worlds largest (O.E.) pulley suppliers in the world. Like the G.M. original equipment pulley, the Continental OETechnology Series pulley replacement part is constructed of heavy duty steel for long life and trouble free performance. This pulley is supplied with a new integrated bolt/dust shield to facilitate installation.
- Heavy duty steel pulley
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?