Continental Idler Pulley 8028
This Continental OETechnology Series pulley is manufactured by one of the largest original equipment supplier in the world and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . The Continental OETechnology Series pulley replacement part is constructed of heavy duty steel and includes: bolt, dust shield, and spacer as a complete assemble. This complete assembly ensures the best performance, while minimizing disassembly and assembly time.
- Heavy duty steel pulley
- Pre-assembled pulleys save installation time and insure that all components are assembled to original specifications for both installation and performance
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?