First, set your vehicle
Continental Idler Pulley 8036Shop All Continental
This Continental OETechnology Series pulley is manufactured by one of the worlds largest (O.E.) pulley suppliers in the world. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, specifications and meets performance and durability requirements.
- Service free sealed ball bearing molded -in ball bearing for optimal fit and long life
- Heavy duty steel pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- High temperature thermoplastic pulley
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?