Continental Idler Pulley 8042
This Continental OETechnology Series belt-tensioning pulley is supplied by one of the largest automotive pulley suppliers in the world and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part . Like the original equipment (O.E.) pulley, the Continental OETechnology Series replacement part is constructed of heavy duty steel for long life and trouble free performance. This pulley, is manufactured in Japan for both O.E. and aftermarket Suzuki applications.
- Heavy duty steel pulley
- Manufactured by one of the world's largest original equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioner and pulleys
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- 880 mm id; 8 mm id; 190 mm width; smooth running surface for a 4-rib serpentine belt ; high-grade steel construction
- Electro-deposited coating (e-coat) for superior corrosion resistance
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?