Continental Idler Pulley 8086
This Continental OETechnology Series pulley is manufactured by one of the worlds largest (O.E.) pulley suppliers in the world. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. This heavy duty steel pulley conforms to original equipment material and tolerance specs and meets performance and durability requirements. Fits Ford, Mercury, and Mazda applications.
- Comes equipped with a new bolt, washer, and spacer
- Heavy duty steel pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- Manufactured by one of the world's largest original equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?