Continental Idler Pulley 8093
This Continental OETechnology Series pulley is manufactured by one of the worlds largest (O.E.) pulley suppliers in the world. This pulley is produced for Ford serpentine belt routing applications and conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. This replacement part is made in Canada to the O.E. specified design and meets all performance and durability requirements. Heavy duty steel construction for long trouble-free performance. This is a complete pulley assembly including the pulley, mounting bolt & dust shield.
- This is a complete pulley assembly including the pulley, mounting bolt & dust shield
- Heavy duty steel pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- Manufactured by one of the world's largest original equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?