First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Continental Idler Pulley 8118Shop All Continental
Part # 8118
SKU # 820995
Price Not Available
This Continental OETechnology Series™ pulley is manufactured by one of the worlds largest (O.E.) pulley suppliers in the world. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and as the pulley component on automatic tensioner applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. The part meets all performance and durability requirements. Fits automotive applications including Ford Contour.
- Heavy duty thermoplastic pulley for long life
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit and performance
- Grooved pulley with flanges
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?