First, Add Your Vehicle
Continental Idler Pulley 8128Shop All Continental
This Continental OETechnology Series™ pulley is manufactured by one of the worlds largest (O.E.) pulley suppliers in the world. This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications for newer Buick™ 2.0L & 2.4L engine applications. This pulley conforms to original equipment material, tolerances, and specifications. The part is produced based on the O.E. specified design and meets all performance and durability requirements. Heavy duty steel construction for long life and trouble-free performance. Applications include G.M.™. This pulley assembly includes a new mounting bolt as well as a new washer/dust shield for ease of installation. Crosses to OE# 12605492 and others.
- Manufactured by one of the largest original equipment tensioner & pulley suppliers in the world, to insure proper form, fit, and performance
- Pulley assemblies save time and insure like new performance
- 700 mm id; 160 mm id; 308 mm smooth running surface; steel for use with a 6- rib serpentine belt includes bolt, 2 dust shields, & retainer
- Includes all mounting hardware - bolt & large metal dust shield
- Heavy duty steel pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking
Popular Searches:bosch fuel pumpeco plugngk 97506ngk 6510oil pan bolt
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?