Continental Idler Pulley 8165
This Continental OETechnology Series of idler pulleys is manufactured by the original equipment (O.E.) supplier and offers the "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket.This pulley is produced for serpentine belt routing applications and conforms to original equipment material and tolerance specs and meets performance and durability requirements. This pulley is constructed of high-grade steel for long life and optimum performance.
- Plated for superior corrosion resistance
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit and performance
- Precision steel stamping with close tolerance ball bearing pocket
- Heavy duty grooved steel pulley
- Running surface designed and engineered for proper belt tracking
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?