Dorman Belt Tensioner 419-021
This replacement belt tensioner assembly is designed to match the fit and function of the original equipment belt tensioner on specified vehicles. Engineered with quality components for durability, it has been extensively tested to perform reliably.
- Ideal replacement - this drive belt tensioner is a direct replacement for the original tensioner on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Durable construction - this tensioner assembly is made using quality components to ensure durability and performance
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment fit and function at a competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone testing for vehicle fit, corrosion, torque and spring-back to ensure a quality fit and reliable performance
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?