First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Belt Tensioner 419-688Shop All Dorman
Part # 419-688
SKU # 581428
Price Not Available
Dorman's Idler Belt Pulleys are engineered to effectively route the serpentine belt for proper alignment with the accessory drive belt, thereby keeping the alternator charging, the water pump running, and the power steering pump and A/C compressor operating properly. Our Idler Pulleys feature a high-quality double-sealed bearing to resist damage from contaminants.
- Steel or plastic construction for long-lasting durability against heat, shock and corrosion
- Replacement stops squeak, squeal or groaning noise associated with a worn idler pulley
- Direct replacement and direct fit idler pulleys for a trouble-free replacement
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?