Dorman Belt Tensioner 419-711
Dorman's Idler Belt Pulleys are engineered to effectively route the serpentine belt for proper alignment with the accessory drive belt, thereby keeping the alternator charging, the water pump running, and the power steering pump and A/C compressor operating properly. Our Idler Pulleys feature a high-quality double-sealed bearing to resist damage from contaminants.
- Steel or plastic construction for long-lasting durability against heat, shock and corrosion
- Replacement stops squeak, squeal or groaning noise associated with a worn idler pulley
- Direct replacement and direct fit idler pulleys for a trouble-free replacement
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?