Dorman Idler Pulley 419-662
Dorman's belt tensioner pulley is engineered to maintain tension on the serpentine belt for the life of the belt--thereby keeping the alternator charging, the water pump running, and the power steering pump and A/C compressor operating properly. They feature a high-quality double-sealed bearing to resist damage from contaminants. Replacement prevents belt slip and eliminates squeak, squeal or groaning noise associated with a worn belt tensioner pulley.
- Replacement stops squeak, squeal or groaning noise associated with a worn belt tensioner pulley
- Steel or plastic construction for long-lasting durability against heat, shock and corrosion
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?