First, set your vehicle
Duralast Belt and Pulley Kit BK3101Shop All Duralast
Belts, tensioners and pulleys seldom break, rather they wear down over time. Tensioners, Pulleys and Belts need to be Checked at 60,000 miles and Replaced at 90,000 miles. Belts and tensioners wear at the same rate. We recommend that you change these components together at the same time - every time. Duralast Serpentine Belt Kits come with everything you need to get the job done.
- Designed for OE Form Fit and Function
- Kit includes belt(s) and all necessary drive components
- One kit specifically made for your vehicle
- Belt Routing Diagram included
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost