First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Belt and Pulley Kit BK4205Shop All Duralast
Part # BK4205
SKU # 1126548
Price Not Available
Belts, tensioners and pulleys seldom break, rather they wear down over time. Tensioners, pulleys and belts need to be checked at 60,000 miles and replaced at 90,000 miles. Belts and tensioners wear at the same rate. We recommend that you change these components together at the same time - every time. Duralast Serpentine Belt Kits come with everything you need to get the job done.
- Designed for OE Form Fit and Function
- Kit includes belt(s) and all necessary drive components
- One kit specifically made for your vehicle
- Belt Routing Diagram included
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle