First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Belt and Pulley Kit BK4223Shop All Duralast
Part # BK4223
SKU # 1166647
Price Not Available
Belts, tensioners and pulleys seldom break, rather they wear down over time. Tensioners, pulleys and belts need to be checked at 60,000 miles and replaced at 90,000 miles. Belts and tensioners wear at the same rate. We recommend that you change these components together at the same time - every time. Duralast Serpentine Belt Kits come with everything you need to get the job done.
- Designed for OE Form Fit and Function
- Kit includes belt(s) and all necessary drive components
- One kit specifically made for your vehicle
- Belt Routing Diagram included
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?