First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Belt Tensioner 231603Shop All Duralast
Part # 231603
SKU # 1144370
Price Not Available
Duralast Idler Pulleys meet OE material and size specifications. Idler Pulleys are built to last by resisting dirt, salt, and other under-hood contaminants. Designed for use on automobiles and light duty trucks as manual tensioning, automatic belt tensioning and idler pulleys. Additional hardware may be included with idler pulleys to make installation easier.
- Original Equipment (OE) - Looks and fits just like the OE
- Bearing is designed for application-specific speed and load requirements
- Steel or high heat formulated polymer construction provides high durability for extended life
- Industry's best coverage and regularly first to market for late model application coverage
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle