First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast Tensioners meet OE material and size specifications. Tensioners are built to last by resisting dirt, salt, and other under-hood contaminants. Designed for use on automobiles and light duty trucks as manual tensioning, automatic belt tensioning and idler pulleys. Additional hardware may be included with tensioners to make installation easier.
- Original Equipment (OE) - Looks and fits just like the OE
- Bearing is designed for application-specific speed and load requirements
- Steel or high heat formulated polymer construction provides high durability for extended life
- Industry's best coverage and regularly first to market for late model application coverage
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?