Duralast Idler Pulley 231052
Duralast Idler Pulleys meet OE material and size specifications. Idler Pulleys are built to last by resisting dirt, salt, and other under-hood contaminants. Designed for use on automobiles and light duty trucks as manual tensioning, automatic belt tensioning and idler pulleys. Additional hardware may be included with idler pulleys to make installation easier.
- Original Equipment (OE) - Looks and fits just like the OE
- Bearing is designed for application-specific speed and load requirements
- Steel or high heat formulated polymer construction provides high durability for extended life
- Industry's best coverage and regularly first to market for late model application coverage
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?