First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Idler Pulley 231073Shop All Duralast
Part # 231073
SKU # 819188
Price Not Available
Duralast Idler Pulleys meet OE material and size specifications. Idler Pulleys are built to last by resisting dirt, salt, and other under-hood contaminants. Designed for use on automobiles and light duty trucks as manual tensioning, automatic belt tensioning and idler pulleys. Additional hardware may be included with idler pulleys to make installation easier.
- Original Equipment (OE) - Looks and fits just like the OE
- Bearing is designed for application-specific speed and load requirements
- Steel or high heat formulated polymer construction provides high durability for extended life
- Industry's best coverage and regularly first to market for late model application coverage
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?