First, set your vehicle
Duralast Idler Pulley 231568Shop All Duralast
Duralast Idler Pulleys meet OE material and size specifications. Idler Pulleys are built to last by resisting dirt, salt, and other under-hood contaminants. Designed for use on automobiles and light duty trucks as manual tensioning, automatic belt tensioning and idler pulleys. Additional hardware may be included with idler pulleys to make installation easier.
- Original Equipment (OE) - Looks and fits just like the OE
- Bearing is designed for application-specific speed and load requirements
- Steel or high heat formulated polymer construction provides high durability for extended life
- Industry's best coverage and regularly first to market for late model application coverage
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost