First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Litens Belt Tensioner 999053AShop All Litens
Part # 999053A
SKU # 1235287
Price Not Available
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter
Pulley 1 Flanged
This Litens aftermarket part is designed and engineered by one of the world's largest supplier of Original Equipment (O.E.) tensioners. While the appearance is slightly different from the original equipment part, the Litens part maintains Volvo original form, fit, and function specifications. The Litens design includes a heavy duty polymer pulley for long life and performance. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: The Litens aftermarket tensioner use a round spring versus a flat spring and is marked "Made in Canada".
- Manufactured by the one on the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to ensure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes.
- Accessory drive belts and tensioners are manufactured with similar design life targets. Since belt removal is required to change the tensioner, replacing both will extend the system service life and lower labor costs versus individual replacement.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?