First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Litens Belt Tensioner 999055AShop All Litens
Part # 999055A
SKU # 1235604
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
Pulley 1 Flanged
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter
This Litens tensioner was manufactured by one of the world's largest O.E. supplier of belt tensioners. While the appearance is slightly different from the Original Dodge Ram part due to performance upgrades, this redesigned aftermarket meets and surpasses all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. The Litens tensioner uses the O.E.-style molded location pin for precise installation. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: The Litens aftermarket tensioner uses a round spring versus a flat spring and are marked "Made in Canada". Designed specifically for V-10 8.0L and V-8 5.9L Ram Series Pickups. Litens is the world's largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) power transmission products. At Litens, we design systems that are more efficient, resulting in tangible fuel economy/emissions benefits. Litens holds over 2000 patents and continues to respond to the ever-changing automotive industry by investing heavily in new technology, facilities, and people. 90% of our line is made of products coming from the OE manufacturer, which makes the Litens Tensioning Products portfolio the purest OE tensioning line in the North American aftermarket.
- Manufactured by the one on the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to ensure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Glass Reinforced Polymer Pulley for optimized dimensional control and running surface durability
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes.
- Accessory drive belts and tensioners are manufactured with similar design life targets. Since belt removal is required to change the tensioner, replacing both will extend the system service life and lower labor costs versus individual replacement.