First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Litens Belt Tensioner 999123AShop All Litens
Part # 999123A
SKU # 1235387
Price Not Available
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter
Pulley 1 Flanged
This Litens tensioner is manufactured by the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this popular tensioner used on the air-conditioning drive for Chevrolet and GMC 8.1L Trucks and Vans. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design. This tensioner is equipped with a Steel pulley, molded lift feature on the arm to assist in belt removal and installation, as well as 2 molded locator pins on the base to ensure proper installation. The tensioner comes equipped with a new installation bolt. As with the O.E. part, this tensioner is manufactured in Canada for exact performance and fit. Litens is the world's largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) power transmission products. At Litens, we design systems that are more efficient, resulting in tangible fuel economy/emissions benefits. Litens holds over 2000 patents and continues to respond to the ever-changing automotive industry by investing heavily in new technology, facilities, and people. 90% of our line is made of products coming from the OE manufacturer, which makes the Litens Tensioning Products portfolio the purest OE tensioning line in the North American aftermarket.
- Manufactured by one on the world's largest original equipment tensioner suppliers to ensure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in under 20 minutes.
- Accessory drive belts and tensioners are manufactured with similar design life targets. Since belt removal is required to change the tensioner, replacing both will extend the system service life and lower labor costs versus individual replacement.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?