First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Litens Belt Tensioner 999238AShop All Litens
Part # 999238A
SKU # 1235631
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 6
Pulley 1 Flanged
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter
Litens was the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this tensioner and offers this "O.E. Exact" part for the aftermarket. This popular water-pump drive system tensioner designed for Ford / Mercury /Mazda 2.5L and 3.0L engines, looks, fits, and performs like the original part being replaced. O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: Both the original equipment and Litens aftermarket tensioner use a round spring versus a flat spring and are marked "Made in Canada". Litens is the world's largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) power transmission products. At Litens, we design systems that are more efficient, resulting in tangible fuel economy/emissions benefits. Litens holds over 2000 patents and continues to respond to the ever-changing automotive industry by investing heavily in new technology, facilities, and people. 90% of our line is made of products coming from the OE manufacturer, which makes the Litens Tensioning Products portfolio the purest OE tensioning line in the North American aftermarket.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to ensure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Durable steel for long service life and performance.
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 30 minutes
- Accessory drive belts and tensioners are manufactured with similar design life targets. Since belt removal is required to change the tensioner, replacing both will extend the system service life and lower labor costs versus individual replacement.