First, Add Your Vehicle
Litens Belt Tensioner 999497AShop All Litens
Litens was the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this Ford tensioner and offers this "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket. This "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket meets all original equipment form, fit, and function specifications. *(O.E. Exact - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part may have minor cosmetic differences but still be exact in performance and design). This tensioner is designed with 2 molded location pins for precise installation, a lift feature to assist in raising and lowering the tensioner during belt removal and installation, and a heavy duty steel pulley. Choosing The Correct Replacement Part: Both the original equipment and Litens aftermarket tensioner use round spring technology and are marked "Made in Canada".
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to ensure proper form, fit, and performance.
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel Pulley with close tolerance ball bearing pocket and Electro-deposited coating for superior corrosion resistance
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes.
- Accessory drive belts and tensioners are manufactured with similar design life targets. Since belt removal is required to change the tensioner, replacing both will extend the system service life and lower labor costs versus individual replacement.
Advice and How-To's
- The Difference Between Muffler and Exhaust
- Best Truck Tool Boxes: 2023 Buying Guide
- What is Muffler Delete?
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?