First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Litens Belt Tensioner 999560AShop All Litens
Part # 999560A
SKU # 1235389
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 4
Pulley 1 Flanged
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter
This accessory drive tensioner is designed and engineered by Litens - the world's largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) belt tensioners in the world. This part was designed for the 2014 to current Jeep Cherokee with 3.2L (Pentastar Engine). The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured to meet or exceed the performance and life specifications of the O.E. part. The part features a premium chrome-silicon steel spring, internal damping, a lift-lug feature for ease of installation, a 6203 ball bearing and a plastic pulley molded to exacting specifications. Litens is the world's largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) power transmission products. At Litens, we design systems that are more efficient, resulting in tangible fuel economy/emissions benefits. Litens holds over 2000 patents and continues to respond to the ever-changing automotive industry by investing heavily in new technology, facilities, and people. 90% of our line is made of products coming from the OE manufacturer, which makes the Litens Tensioning Products portfolio the purest OE tensioning line in the North American aftermarket.
- Designed and engineered by the world's largest Original Equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys
- Internal "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life. The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance.
- A plastic pulley specifically molded with tight radial run out for reduced noise and longer life
- Accessory drive belts and tensioners are manufactured with similar design life targets. Since belt removal is required to change the tensioner, replacing both will extend the system service life and lower labor costs versus individual replacement.
- Installation instructions included