First, Add Your Vehicle
Litens Belt Tensioner 999820AShop All Litens
Litens Automotive is the original equipment (O.E.) supplier of this tensioner for G.M. and Toyota. The Litens replacement part meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer's logo or part number applied to the part). This part is manufactured in Canada by Litens to the same exacting specifications as the O.E. part. The tensioner maintains the O.E. compression spring technology as well as the pivot damping design specified for this application. This tensioner maintains the integrated lift feature as well as the steel pulley design specified by the manufacturer for long life and trouble free performance.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to ensure proper form, fit, and performance.
- External "round spring" technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- Installation instructions included.
- Heavy Duty Steel pulley
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in about 20 minutes.
- Accessory drive belts and tensioners are manufactured with similar design life targets. Since belt removal is required to change the tensioner, replacing both will extend the system service life and lower labor costs versus individual replacement.