First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Litens Belt Tensioner 999933AShop All Litens
Part # 999933A
SKU # 1235705
Price Not Available
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter
Pulley 1 Flanged
Litens is the Original Equipment (O.E.) supplier of this part and offers this "O.E. Exact"* part for the aftermarket. This popular tensioner was designed for the V-6 Pentastar Chrysler engines, looks, fits, and performs as the original part being replaced. "O.E. Exact" - Original Equipment manufacturers prohibits the use of their part number or logo on parts sold to other customers. Therefore, the Litens aftermarket part does not have the OE P/N on the part but it is identical in every way. Like the original design, this tensioner was designed with an "Active Pivot". It has two springs, one for damping control that puts axial force on the damping bushing which enables the part to maintain continued constant damping throughout the useful life of the part and the other for torque output. The pulley for this part was also designed to the strictest roundness tolerances requiring a proprietary molding technique developed by Litens. The Correct Replacement Part: Both the original equipment and Litens aftermarket tensioner use a round spring versus a flat spring and are marked "Made in Canada". The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance. Litens is the world's largest supplier of original equipment (O.E.) power transmission products. At Litens, we design systems that are more efficient, resulting in tangible fuel economy/emissions benefits. Litens holds over 2000 patents and continues to respond to the ever-changing automotive industry by investing heavily in new technology, facilities, and people. 90% of our line is made of products coming from the OE manufacturer, which makes the Litens Tensioning Products portfolio the purest OE tensioning line in the North American aftermarket.
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to ensure proper form, fit and performance.
- "Active Pivot" design containing two springs, one for damping control that puts axial force on the damping bushing which enables the part to maintain continued constant damping throughout the useful life of the part and the other for torque output.
- Pulley for this part was designed to the strictest roundness tolerances requiring a proprietary molding technology developed by the manufacturer.
- The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- Accessory drive belts and tensioners are manufactured with similar design life targets. Since belt removal is required to change the tensioner, replacing both will extend the system service life and lower labor costs versus individual replacement.
- Installation instructions included
- Professional Mechanics will change this tensioner in approx. 20 minutes.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?