First, set your vehicle
aFe Power Intake Coupling 59-11022Shop All aFe Power
aFe Power soft part replacement packages for existing air intake systems.
- High temp couplings
- Includes 2 couplers, 4 clamps and hardware
- Polished stainless Steel clamps
- For aFe cold air intakes ending in 11022
- Honda Accord Intake Coupling
- Honda Civic Intake Coupling
- Ford F150 Intake Coupling
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Intake Coupling
- Toyota Camry Intake Coupling
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Intake Coupling
- Dodge Ram 1500 Intake Coupling
- Toyota Corolla Intake Coupling
- Chevrolet Cruze Intake Coupling
- Ford Focus Intake Coupling
Advice and How-To's
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It