First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
DNJ® With over 30 years of experience, is a full-line provider of quality engine parts for all makes and models. With an extensive coverage of engine parts for all engines, DNJ® is the brand trusted by engine rebuilders all over the world. DNJ® Gaskets are engineered precisely to meet or exceed OEM specifications for a perfect fit every time. DNJ® Gaskets are made from Non-Asbestos material, including Graphite, MLS (Multi-Layer Steel), Cork, Rubber, or Silicone Rubber.
- Trusted worldwide by all customers and engine rebuilders
- Direct, OEM fit every time
- No asbestos in any gaskets
- DNJ® Intake Manifold Gaskets (IG) are engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications for the proper seal
- Honda Accord Intake Manifold Gasket
- Honda Civic Intake Manifold Gasket
- Ford F150 Intake Manifold Gasket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Intake Manifold Gasket
- Toyota Camry Intake Manifold Gasket
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Intake Manifold Gasket
- Dodge Ram 1500 Intake Manifold Gasket
- Toyota Corolla Intake Manifold Gasket
- Chevrolet Cruze Intake Manifold Gasket
- Ford Focus Intake Manifold Gasket
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?