First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Victor Reinz Intake Manifold Gasket 11-10808-01Shop All Victor Reinz
Part # 11-10808-01
SKU # 1021219
Price Not Available
Rubber Coated Metal
Withstanding harsh environments, while sealing fuel, air, coolant, and oil, is the challenging task for intake manifold gaskets. Victor Reinz product coverage includes upper manifold (plenum) gaskets, lower intake manifold gaskets and additional gaskets and seals as required. Victor Reinz engineers choose from the worlds broadest range of gasket materials and constructions, and select the best design for the specific engine, whether it is import, domestic, heavy cast iron or lightweight aluminum.
- Choosing Victor Reinz assures getting OE quality parts in gaskets sets that have the coverage, contents, packaging and electronic cataloging to best meet the needs of the aftermarket.
- Longer service intervals and Organic Acid Technology coolants place additional burdens on molded intake manifold gaskets. Victor Reinz offers maximum durability and steel carrier gasket designs for severe applications.
- Coverage includes GM, Ford, Toyota, Nissan, and Mazda vehicles.
- Honda Accord Intake Manifold Gasket
- Honda Civic Intake Manifold Gasket
- Ford F150 Intake Manifold Gasket
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Intake Manifold Gasket
- Toyota Camry Intake Manifold Gasket
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Intake Manifold Gasket
- Dodge Ram 1500 Intake Manifold Gasket
- Toyota Corolla Intake Manifold Gasket
- Chevrolet Cruze Intake Manifold Gasket
- Ford Focus Intake Manifold Gasket
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?