First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Rear Maximum Height
|Mounting Hole Diameter
|PA6 & aluminum
|Center Maximum Height
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Front Maximum Height
|Single Or Dual Plane Type
Autotecnica offers high-quality aftermarket parts for a wide variety of Asian and North American passenger cars and trucks, include braking, cooling, driveline, electrical, engine, fuel, HVAC, steering, and suspension categories. Manufactured in strict accordance with ISO/TS 16949 QMS specifications and covered by an impressive two-year, unlimited mileage warranty, Autotecnica is the smart choice. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or professional technician in need of replacement parts that meet OEM specifications, Autotecnica is an excellent alternative to expensive “Genuine” components.
- Guaranteed fitment
- Precisely manufactured to OE manifold dimensions for easy installation
- Durable high-quality materials are corrosion-resistant and withstand oil vapor and intense engine heat
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?