First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Nylon - Plastic
This engine intake manifold was precision-engineered and durably manufactured to match the fit and function of the original manifold on specified vehicles. It is thoroughly tested to ensure top-quality OEM construction and superior reliability.
- Ideal replacement - this intake manifold was precision-engineered and durably manufactured to match the fit and function of the stock manifold on specified vehicles
- Reliable construction - tested to ensure top-quality OEM performance and durability
- Perfect fit - designed to match all specifications of the original part for convenient, trouble-free installation
- Trustworthy design - built by the industry leader in aftermarket manifolds
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?