Edelbrock part #2896 Super Victor II is designed for use with large cubic inch big-block Chevy engines using the latest design conventional port heads. These single-plane intake manifolds are ideal for any 1,000+ horsepower drag race engine with high air flow requirements. The Edelbrock Super Victor II #2896 intake manifold features an improved runner design with an incredible 5.0 square-inches of runner area in the plenum. Accepts standard height distributors. This manifold has an extra large carburetor outer flange with a 5" x 5" opening to fit high flow carburetors and throttle stops.
- 3500-8500 RPM Range
- Single Plane Type-4500 Style Flange
- 7.56 in. Front Height, 7.56 in. Center Height, 7.56 in. Rear Height
- Satin Finish
- 9.8 in. Deck
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?