Edelbrock Part # 2601 Performer Air-Gap intake manifold is designed for 1955-86 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevys. This Performer Air-Gap intake manifold features an air-gap design for the ultimate street performance in the idle to 5500 rpm range. This design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power. High-velocity runners deliver excellent throttle response throughout the power band. The great looks of the Performer Air-Gap along with the solid idle to 5500 rpm performance makes this an ideal choice for street rods and street machines. No provision for exhaust heated chokes or exhaust crossover. Fits spread-bore or square-bore carburetors. Will not fit under stock Corvette hood.
- Improves air-fuel distribution
- Increased throttle response
- Made in USA
- Greater atomization of air-fuel charge
- Air-Gap design produces a cooler, denser air-fuel charge for more power
- Honda Accord Intake Manifold
- Honda Civic Intake Manifold
- Ford F150 Intake Manifold
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Intake Manifold
- Toyota Camry Intake Manifold
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Intake Manifold
- Dodge Ram 1500 Intake Manifold
- Toyota Corolla Intake Manifold
- Chevrolet Cruze Intake Manifold
- Ford Focus Intake Manifold
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost