First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Front Motor Mount 2798Shop All Duralast
Every OE engine, transmission and torque strut mount design is analyzed and improvements are made, if possible, to provide mounts that exceed OE specifications.
- All rubber is made to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene rubber) are used.
- Aluminum or forged steel castings for light weight strength and durability
- E-coated and zinc plated to prevents premature oxidation for longer life
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?