Duralast Front Motor Mount K-A6246HY
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Bushing Material||Natural rubber or Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Material||Painted steel or Aluminum|
Every engine, transmission or torque mount design is analyzed and is improved to provide products that exceed the OE requirements. Both; the natural rubber and the styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) provide good resistance to the abrasion and stability to worn-out in order to ensure the best performance and life of the mount. All the rubber material is made for specific measure of durometer based on the vehicle's application requirements.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?