First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Motor Mount 2990Shop All Duralast
Part # 2990
SKU # 525641
Price Not Available
Natural/SBR (Synthetic Butadiene Rubber)
Mounting Hardware Included
Every OE engine, transmission and torque strut mount design is analyzed and improvements are made, if possible, to provide mounts that exceed OE specifications.
- All rubber material is manufactured to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements based on the vehicle's application requirements
- A special Chemlock®bonding agent is used to ensure a superior rubber to metal bond
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene) rubber provide good abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life and performance
- All fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat treated grade #5 bolts
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?