First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Motor Mount 9416Shop All Duralast
Every OE engine, transmission and torque strut mount design is analyzed and improvements are made, if possible, to provide mounts that exceed OE specifications.
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene rubber) provide good abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life and performance
- A special Chemlock®bonding agent is used to ensure a superior rubber to metal bond
- All rubber material is manufactured to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements
- All fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat treated grade #5 bolts
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?