First, set your vehicle
Duralast Passenger Side Motor Mount 3358Shop All Duralast
Every OE engine, transmission and torque strut mount design is analyzed and improvements are made, if possible, to provide mounts that exceed OE specifications.
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene rubber) provide good abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life and performance
- A special Chemlock®bonding agent is used to ensure a superior rubber to metal bond
- All rubber material is manufactured to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements
- All fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat treated grade #5 bolts
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?