Duralast Passenger Side Motor Mount 9486
|Bushing Material||Natural & SBR (Synthetic Butadiene Rubber)|
|Bracket Material||Painted Steel|
Every OE engine, transmission and torque strut mount design is analyzed and improvements are made, if possible, to provide mounts that exceed OE specifications.
- All rubber is made to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene rubber) are used.
- Aluminum or forged steel castings for light weight strength and durability
- E-coated and zinc plated to prevents premature oxidation for longer life
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?