First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Rear Motor Mount 3031Shop All Duralast
Part # 3031
SKU # 832740
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Natural/SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) Blend
Every OE engine, transmission and torque strut mount design is analyzed and improvements are made, if possible, to provide mounts that exceed OE specifications.
- All rubber material is manufactured to specific Durometer (hardness) measurements based on the vehicle' application requirements
- A special Chemlock®bonding agent is used to ensure a superior rubber to metal bond
- Both natural and SBR (Styrene Butadiene) rubber provide good abrasion resistance and aging stability to ensure maximum life and performance
- All fasteners are made of hardened steel with heat treated grade #5 bolts
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Sell Engines?
- What Are Engine Block Heaters?
- What are the Different Types of Engines?
- How A Car Engine Works
- What Is A Powertrain In A Car?
- Basic Parts of an Engine
- How to Rebuild Your Car Engine
- How to Tune a Car
- Signs of a Bad Intake Manifold Runner Control
- How to Replace Mass Air Flow Sensor