First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Whiteline Front Motor Mount KBR39Shop All Whiteline
Part # KBR39
SKU # 240056
Price Not Available
Subaru designed the pitch stop mount to assist in controlling the engine and drivetrain forward and aft twisting motion. The pitch stop is inherently soft due to the plastic body and high compliance rubber bushing design and was built for comfort and not responsiveness or feel. Whiteline's Billet 6061-T6 aluminium pitch stop mounting is built to handle the demands of high torque and power output engines by limiting the amount of movement the engine and drivetrain will place upon the pitch stop. Utilising low compliance bushing technology this eliminates the slop, twisting and shudder found in the OEM rubber bushings allowing for a faster, positive, responsive feel of power delivery on and off the throttle.
- Bracing maintains alignment angles and spring rates by greatly reducing body or chassis flex.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- 1 Pitch Mount, Install Guide
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?