Dorman Engine Oil Drain Plug 090-115
|Shank Length (in)||0.8377|
Dorman’s oil drain plugs are coated for high corrosion resistance and a long service life. Many styles are available, including standard, inset gasket, molded gasket, magnetic, and pilot point.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Dorman’s oversized, piggyback, and rubber expanding plugs eliminate the need to replace the entire pan, saving you time, labor and money
- Our oil drain plugs are designed and constructed to strict engineering quality standards
- Oil drain plugs are also included with many of Dorman s engine oil pans
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?