Dorman Engine Oil Drain Plug 092-020
|Head Drive Type||Hex|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||Yes|
|Color||Black and Silver|
|Special Tool Required||No|
Dorman trademark twist drain plugs are engineered to provide a quality seal and to simplify the oil change process. Our twist drain plugs eliminate the need for tools as well as the possibility for damage to the oil pan or plug during an oil change.
- The proprietary inner seal is designed to handle high pressure and temperature while maintaining a leak-free seal
- High-quality aluminum, stainless and steel design for increased durability, aluminum washer included
- Finished with electrophoresis and anodization for rust resistance
- Available in many different sizes
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?